Join Stella and Sasha as they discuss the exciting lineup of speakers and topics at the upcoming conference in Denver. From brain sex to the opioid epidemic, gender ideology to detransition stories, this event promises to be intellectually stimulating, heartwarming, and inspiring. Don't miss the chance to meet these influential voices in person and engage in important conversations.
Explore Genspect’s The Bigger Picture Conference in Denver this November! Be there for enlightening discussions on gender, politics, and society. Experts from diverse backgrounds, including biology, psychology, law, and more, will tackle essential topics. Discover a nuanced approach to gender, listen to whistleblower reflections, and delve into the impact of politics on parenting. Don't miss out on this thought-provoking event that aims to bring different perspectives together for a comprehensive understanding of gender issues.
Attend Genspect’s: The Bigger Picture
Order Our Book – When Kids Say They’re Trans: A Guide for Thoughtful Parents
Join Our Listener Community
The Bigger Picture Conference, Killarney, Ireland | Archives
- Opening Plenary with Stella O’Malley
- When Ideology Meets Gender Healthcare with Helen Joyce
- What if they’re Gay and not Trans? Panel Moderated by Benjamin Boyce
- The Betrayal of Trust with Stephanie Davies-Arai
- The Pronoun Debate Moderated by Alasdair Gunn
- Dismantling the “Evidence” with Michael Biggs
- The Confluence of Philosophy, Feminism & Queer Theory Heather Brunskell-Evans
- Gender Ideology in Irish Education Moderated by Stella O’Malley
- Gender Ideology as a Religion with Colette Colfer
- Should Puberty Blockers Ever be Used for Gender Dysphoric Children?
- Protecting Ethical Therapy from Conversion Therapy Bans
- Normalising Excellence in Healthcare with Alasdair Gunn
- Autogynephilia and the Sexualisation of Shame with Joseph Burgo
If you liked this episode, more episodes you might find interesting:
Genspect Speakers On Gender A Wider Lens | GWL Episode Playlist
Genspect hosted The Bigger Picture conference in Killarney, Ireland, at the end of April. Many of the esteemed speakers at this groundbreaking conference have been guests on this podcast in the past. This is a playlist of those episodes.
Please visit www.widerlenspod.com to explore more content, access additional resources, or to join our listener community.
Watch us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/@widerlenspod
For more information about Sasha’s & Stella’s parent coaching membership groups:
Stella O’Malley: http://www.stellaomalley.com/parent-coaching
To learn more about our sponsors, visit: